The Delta X 100/4 system will make your searches quick and easy while providing highly reliable results. The system’s hardware incorporates a powerful spectrum analyzer which provides super-fast speed of measurements with extreme sensitivity. The antenna switcher and low-frequency converter extend the system’s functionality.
Counter Surveillance at its best the Delta X Sweeping System 40KHz-4400 MHz
- Finds hidden surveillance devices employing the digital standards GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, DECT, etc.
- Detects illegal information transmission in AC, telephone, Ethernet, alarm and other wires as well as in the infrared range
- Can work in instant detection mode, guarding mode and locating car tracker detection mode
- Has 20-50 times higher sensitivity compared to conventional RF detectors
- Can monitor the RF environment 24 hours a day with data logging
- Capable of detecting covert bugging devices with accumulation function and transmitters hidden within the spectrums of other signals
- Supports storage of an unlimited quantity of signals. Full information is stored in the log and can be reviewed during the detection or later. Multiple logs are supported.
- Demodulation of audio in FM, AM, USB, LSB, CW (adjustable BW 3…240 kHz)
Exclusive features of the 100/4 version:
- Update rate 100 MHz per second
- Frequency range 40 kHz – 4400 MHz
- Detected signal’s existence time: 45 seconds
- Detects digital signals with short bursts by accumulating data
- Rich visual representation: Spectrogram/Persistence, Waterfall, Alarms graphs
- The Known Signals table allows the system to reject TV, FM and other ‘friendly’ signals while maintaining high sensitivity to unknown signals.
- The Detector allows the operator to perform location of a bugging device with both visual and audio notification
- The Alarm Threshold decreases the false alarm rate
- The Hold Max Danger feature selects and shows the strongest signals for their location as the system is moved during detection
- The Update Mask procedure allows the operator to quickly adjust the system to the local RF environment on order to reject safe signals
- Sorting and filtering is supported in the Signals table
- The Report function allows the operator to export all obtained information about the desired signals
- Is easily localizable to any language